Cause 1: The weight of the load and lifting tool exceeds the maximum lifting capacity of the arm.
- Minska lasten.
Cause 2: The adjusting screw for the damping valve on the control valve is fully screwed in.
- Adjust the damping valve according to the adjustment instructions.
Cause 3: The pressure relief valve for the lifting pressure on the hydraulic unit has been disturbed and opens at too low pressure.
- Pollution in the valve may have caused leakage.
- Adjust pressure relief valve as instructed. If this does not help, the valve is cleaned or replaced with a new one.
Cause 4: The hydraulic pump is broken.
- Replace the hydraulic pump in the hydraulic unit.
Cause 5: The return filter is clogged.
- Replace the filter cartridge by removing the filter cover (remove the three screws).
Cause 6: The oil level in the oil tank is too low.
- Fill with hydraulic oil. See the Technical Data chapter for suitable oil.