Fill in the form. The information is on your Ergolift machine plate!
Ergolifts Spare Parts
Where can I find information about spare parts?
For exploded views and part list, please refer to chapter 9 of the manual.
A manual for the rotaty actuator is available on the manufacturer's website. You can find the page here.
Cause: The pillar / mounting bracket tilts in the direction the manipular stands at. <ul> <li> Weigh the pillar / mounting bracket's mounting flange using a machine spirit-level. Adjust with washers under the fastening screws.</li> </ul>
Cause 1: Leakage from the hose connections to the valve.
- Tighten the couplings and the hexagonal nipples. If necessary, replace the sealing washers under the hexagonal nipples.
Cause 2: Leakage from pressure relief valve or damping valve.
- Tighten the nuts, replace nuts and seal washers if necessary.
Cause 3: Leakage from the gaskets between the pressure compensation valve and the control valve body. The oil seeps out between these parts, preferably the lower parts.
- Replace the three O-rings between these details.
Cause 1: The load-holding valve setting has been disturbed.
- Adjust the load-holding valve, see chapter "7 Adjustment instructions" - Adjustment instructions for hydraulic valves.
Cause 2: The pressure-relief valve (P3) for the lowering pressure has been disturbed.
- Pollution in the valve may have caused the leakage.
- Adjust the pressure relief valve for lowering pressure, see chapter "7 Adjustment instructions" - Adjustment instructions for hydraulic valves. If this does not help, clean the valve or replace with a new one.
Cause: Thumbwheel / Joy stick steering equipment is incorrect.
- Check that the control equipment is configured correctly.
- The centering screw may need to be adjusted.
Cause 1: The load-holding valve setting has been disturbed. Pollution in the valve may have caused the leakage.
- Adjust the load holding valve, see chapter "7 Adjustment instructions" - Adjustment instructions for hydraulic valves. If this does not help, remove the valve and clean the details carefully. Mount and adjust according to the instructions. If this does not help, replace the load-holding valve with a new one.
- Replace piston and piston rod gaskets in cylinder.
Cause 1: The weight of the load and lifting tool exceeds the maximum lifting capacity of the arm.
- Minska lasten.
Cause 2: The adjusting screw for the damping valve on the control valve is fully screwed in.
- Adjust the damping valve according to the adjustment instructions.
Cause 3: The pressure relief valve for the lifting pressure on the hydraulic unit has been disturbed and opens at too low pressure.
- Pollution in the valve may have caused leakage.
- Adjust pressure relief valve as instructed. If this does not help, the valve is cleaned or replaced with a new one.
Cause 4: The hydraulic pump is broken.
- Replace the hydraulic pump in the hydraulic unit.
Cause 5: The return filter is clogged.
- Replace the filter cartridge by removing the filter cover (remove the three screws).
Cause 6: The oil level in the oil tank is too low.
- Fill with hydraulic oil. See the Technical Data chapter for suitable oil.
Cause 1: Coupling blades in the motor socket are incorrectly coupled.
- Adjust the position of the coupling plate.
Cause 2: The connection voltage is too low.
- Connect the motor to the correct voltage (see rating plate) or change to the motor with the correct voltage.
Cause 3: The weight of the load and lifting tool exceeds the arm's maximum lifting capacity and the pressure limiting valve on the hydraulic unit does not open properly.
- Reduce the load and adjust the pressure relief valve according to the adjustment instructions.