- Mount the glass in frames in the factory
- The windows is picked up from pallet, is slightly tilted and is installed in the frame. When installed the window needs to be slightly tilted.
- Sometimes the windows is placed wrong and needs to be rotated 90 degrees.
- A glass cassette can weigh between 50-80kg.
- Of course, everything must be done with full aware of safety.
Requirements for the manipulator
- Maximum load about 100 kg
- The glass cassette must be able to be turned and tilted
- The movement should be smooth and precise
- Safety function to prevent release into the air
- Safety function to not be able to lift without the correct grip
- The glass can not be dropped even in the event of a power failure
The solution: Ergobalancer® BA150SE
- Balances the glass
- Easy to tilt the glass
- Stainless steel
- Strong suction cups
- Light and smooth movement
- Mechanism keeps constant balance