Lift and empty barrels in a clean room
- Lift and move barrels with chemicals or pills and empty them into funnels for mixers and packaging.
- Empty the content gradually with full control of the operator.
- The barrel must be gripped tightly enough to not be dropped, but gently enough to not be crushed.
- It should not be possible to release the barrel when it´s suspended
- The machine should be used in a clean room setting.
Requirements for the manipulator
- Maximum payload about 100 kg
- The barrel must be kept motionless when being emptied.
- Emptying can be controlled smoothly
- Soft but secure grip of the barrel
- Safety function to not be able to drop the barrel in the air.
- Fully encapsulated, smooth mechanism so that no dust can get stuck in gaps.
- Should withstand cleaning with hot lye.