Mounting of electric motors
- Electric motors with a mounted cog ring must be fitted into a gearbox.
- The cog ring should fit in other cogs inside the box. Risk of chips during fitting!
- 20-30 kg at shoulder height is a high risk of strain injuries, therefore lifting assistance is required.
- The lifting aid must not remove the feeling of the installers.
- The installers must approve the solution.
Requirements for the manipulator
- Relieve the installer’s arms but allow precise mounting.
- The motor must be capable in moving in five deegres of freedom.
- The manipulator should not weigh so much that it becomes difficult to install.
- Different sizes and weights of electric motors should be possible to handle.